(4) With the Diamondbacks win over The Admirals Monday Night the hard hitting IHT team were eliminated. I'd Hit That went (4-7-1) on the shortened 2020 season.
(3)The Village Inn have Two games remaining, Games will be played Thursday evening in a back to back double header VS The Dbacks. If They want to continue to the post season they will need two wins. Currently (3-7-0)
(2)Coming off a big win against The Admirals the Dbacks officially eliminated I'd Hit That. The Dbacks need just won more win to face off against The admirals in the finals. Currently (4-6-0)
(1) The admirals clinched a playoff spot early going undefeated until their final game of the regular season. The Admirals await either Village Inn or The Dbacks. They are (10-1-1)on the season
3.18 Tie-Breaking Criteria for Playoff Seedings
Ties in league standings to determine playoff seedings will be broken in the following order (updated for 2019):
1. Team with the most wins during regular season play
2. Team with the best record during games between the teams concerned
3. Team with the highest run differential (runs for minus runs against) during games between the teams concerned
4. Team with the highest run differential (runs for minus runs against) during regular season play
3.19 Playoff Format
Championship format to be determined each year, pending number of teams.
Tie games in Men's playoffs will be played out to decide a winner (time permitting). Men's teams must be prepared to play 3 games a week during playoffs.
Email from league scheduler:
ALL NSP (CSP) Men’s Teams, (cc Ron Poulton)
playoffs are scheduled to start Mon Sep.14.
Mon Sep.14 will have top 2 teams in A-division and B-division play double headers.
Tue Sep.15 will have top 2 teams in C-division and D-division play double headers.
Wed and Thu will used for game 3’s if needed, or will be rain dates for Mon and Tue if needed, or worse case, if we should need to move Mon or Tue games for any rained out league games this next week.
Playoffs are best 2 of 3 games. No pickups, only roster players.
International Tie Breaker Rule is used if games are tied at the end of 7 innings.
International Tie Breaker - Each extra inning starts with 1 out and a base runner on 2nd base. Base runner to be last out of previous inning.
I will update the website schedule with Playoff Teams, once the divisions are finalized.
Posted by: Jamie
Good luck boys. Hopefully Mcdreamy is wearing his tight ball pants tonight
Posted by: Wives club
I wonder if Mcdreamy bought some Gorilla Glue to repair his pitching mask/helmet?.
Posted by: Wives Club